- Adaptive Flyknit upper for lightweight comfort and unmatched breathability
- Lacing system with Flywire cables provides lightweight support
- Forefoot and heel Zoom Air units for responsive cushioning
- Rubber waffle outsole for durable traction
- Reinforced outsole pods add durability in high-wear areas
- The Nike Flyknit Trainer is imported
Debuting in 2012, the Men's Nike Flyknit Trainer Running Shoes quickly became a hit amongst sneakerheads and running enthusiast. This featherweight runner offers unprecedented ventilation, adaptive support and responsive cushioning for a fit unlike anything you've experienced before.
Men's Nike Flyknit Trainer Running Shoes Black/White - AH8396007 NkYyJgXFvONSwN